Monday, April 29, 2013

Blog Post # 15

 Finish and a Start Race Line
Reflection on Week 1

In my very first blog post I wrote about how I want to teach my students how to effectively revise papers by grading other students work. I also said that I wanted my students to be able to write about anything they wanted to write about as long as they were writing. The last thing I said was that I wanted my students to be able to tell me if they disagree with my teaching methods and if they think we should do something as a class. When I look back on this I still agree with all of these statements in my first week and I hope I will be able to teach them effectively.

With that being said EDM has changed how I plan on doing this. Before this class I never even considered using blogger for a way to write and read, but as I was reading over my post I kept thinking to myself "well blogger can help this" or "blogger would be good for that." So I am going to keep my teaching methods of what I want to be able to do however, I am going to add that I want to use the tool blogger in these methods. The reason being is that a good way to read other students work is by reading  and grading a blog post. Also that when writing a blog post students can literally write about anything they want which will hopefully get them excited about learning. Finally blogger uses technology which I am sure that students want to use in class so they will be guiding my classroom. This is why blogger is so amazing because it literally fits all three of my techniques and is in one simple package.

Final Reflection Video

No comments:

Post a Comment