Tuesday, April 23, 2013

C4K April

Child writing on a chalkboard
C4K # 9

For my ninth C4K I was assigned to Carly C who is a forth grader in Bellevue, Nebraska in Mrs Geldes' class. In her blog she wrote about Nebraska the state she lives in. I was very impressed with how much information Carly knew about Nebraska, she was able to talk about local attractions and she knew the state bird. The local attraction she discussed was the Henry Doorly Zoo. She talked about how her favorite part is the gorillas and how if you antagonize them then they will charge into the glass. She said that one day she is scared the glass will break and all the people will be in trouble. She also describes the weather in Nebraska as being hot in the summer in cold in the winter even though on March 24th it snowed. I commented on her blog and I told her that I was impressed with how much information she knew about the state of Nebraska and only being in 4th grade. I also asked whether she liked summer or winter better. I urge everyone to read Carly's Blog and leave a comment, because I think it is important for young students to get feedback from places all over the world.

C4K #10

For my tenth C4K I was assigned to Jessica who is a 4th grader in Mrs. Morris and Ms. Jordan's class at Leopold Primary School in Victoria, Australia. Her blog post was on  Easter and how much she was excited for it to be here. In her post I thought she did an impressive job with her grammar and word usage considering she is only in 4th grade. I also like the fact that she asked a couple of questions in her blog as well to try and get a couple more comments. I commented on her blog and told her that I liked Easter as well and that my dad and I always go golfing on Easter. I also told her that I had received Wreck-It-Ralph as a present and then asked her what she had received  All-in-all i think she did a great job and i definitely think everyone should post on Jessica's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment