Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C4K March

School Kids with their parents
C4K # 5

My 5th C4K assignment was on Jake who is a 2nd grader in Birmingham for Miss Carol McLaughlin. In Jake's blog he wrote about rocks and minerals. He said that he really like rocks and minerals and he goes on to say that there are different kind of rocks and minerals too, can you say future geologist. The most impressive thing in his blog though was the picture that he posted. It is a breathtaking picture and I would love to see it in person. For my comment I told him I liked rocks as well and one of my favorite places in the world is the Grand Canyon, and then I asked him if he has ever been. He hasn't written another blog for a while so I think some encouragement definitely might help him. So I recommend commenting on Jake's Blog.

C4K #6

My 6th C4K assignment I was assigned Julia who is a 6th grader in Waukesha Wisconsin, in Mr Seyfert's class. In Julia's blog her assignment was to make a creative writing story. Julia decided to make her story about a man whom had 3 wishes from a unicorn. In the story she describes how the man is greedy and asks for an animal who will give him more wishes. So a flamingo appears and starts to grant his wishes for all the riches in the world and a new name. The story ends with the guy receiving the name of Pa-ho. So in my comment I explained that I liked how she reiterated the fact that the man was greedy after he already asked for more wishes he in turn asked for all the riches in the world. I then asked why she chose the name Pa-ho and what did he receive with his other wishes. I thought her story was extremely well written and I encourage everyone to leave a comment on Julia's Blog.

C4K #7

My C4K assignment for week 11 was a girl named Kylie who has a blog in Ms. Lentine's class. In this post Kylie talks about how she misses Vermont. How it is so hot down here, yeah right. She continues by saying it makes her laugh when she hears people say it's cold because she says they have no idea what cold really is. She then says that her new school is really different but that she has still been making a LOT of new friends. I commented on her post and I told her that I thought it was funny that she said people down here have no idea what cold is, because my cousin who lives in Michigan says the same thing. I also asked her what her title meant it was titled BBFFF but I'm not sure what that means. I think you should check it out and maybe leave a comment as well on Kylie's Blog.

C4K #8

My eighth C4K assignment is on a boy named Jason who is in the 8th grade at a small school on the prairie in western Iowa near the loess hills. His assignment was to illustrate the words of christ. So Jason decided to illustrate Jesus's first miracle. What I liked about Jason's blog was he used links and he inserted his picture that he used to illustrate the words of christ. I commented on his post and told him I thought he did a fantastic job. I also asked him who was getting married in the wedding that Jesus performed his miracle at. I think Jason has a really cool blog page and I definitely encourage people to encourage him to keep positing. Also if you want to leave a comment here is Jason's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment