Thursday, April 25, 2013

Project # 13 Collaboration

My group member and myself using face time
Face Time, Email, Google Doc, and Text Messages

For my two group projects, my group collaborated through text messages face time email and google docs. This was a pretty difficult concept discussing what we were going to do without actually being able to meet with each other. Face Time I think was probably the best tool even though sometimes the connection would be bad it was still the way we got things done. we used email because my phone does not have a screenshot button so my group emailed me a picture of the screen shot. Google Docs were effective because we chose which lesson plan we were going to do and then text messages were important because we used it to collaborate what time was best to do both projects. If someone would have asked me if I could do two projects with two other people and only meet up with them to film it. I would have never thought I would have been able to do it before EDM 310, but I was able to and I think they turned out really well.
Phone that says one message receivedGoogle Docs Image

No comments:

Post a Comment